Saturday, February 24, 2024

I The Savior Want To Have A Direct Talk With Zimbabwe Trillions ZWR Notes Creator

I The Savior Want To Have A Direct Talk With Zimbabwe Trillions ZWR Notes Creator I want to “decode/unlock” to receive the secret huge bounty reward. I want a direct talk/conversation with the beings/entities that behind the old Zimbabwe Trillions ZWR Bank Notes creator(s). I do believe they are a high level player(s) and have a lot of wealth (natural resources) or something like that. I also want to talk with any entities who interested in how to make the old Zimbabwe Trillions ZWR bank notes become “relevant” in the world financial system. Now I as the real Savior have finally unlock and have a correct idea/vision of how the new financial system model should be. But like I have said before, I really want to talk with real human from this society/civilization. I just do not like a solo talk online to mostly some “secret service agent group”. All of my communication channel are open so if you serious then just sending me the message in all that method. You are safe by sending me message in this current timeline when all the offer are open and available. Please be quick. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...