Saturday, February 24, 2024

I The Messiah Want Move To Germany For Various Reasons, Any Technology Group Can Help Support ?

I The Messiah Want Move To Germany For Various Reasons, Any Technology Group Can Help Support ? Hey guys, I the Messiah want to move to Germany for various reasons such as: - Want to obtain a German citizenship passport for better travel worldwide. - Want to directly do the new digital currency paradigm/model project. - Want to change the living environment. - Want to support/help the people from the West more. etc. It is very easy to learn German language or overcome any challenge. I am looking for any sponsorship or technology group who want to do the new digital currency system paradigm project that never seen or exist in the history. It is a big possibility that I will keep the new digital currency system paradigm/model idea until I touch down German(Europe) nation. The benefit of having me in your team/group as enormous from both spiritual and physical realm. But of course, I only “co-operate”. If any beings, entities interested in me and my idea/vision, then please let me know as soon as possible before I make my final decision. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...