Thursday, February 8, 2024

The Messiah’s Promise Will Be Delivered Within The Next 50 Hours

The Messiah’s Promise Will Be Delivered Within The Next 50 Hours I am calling all of you to be prepare for the “world cure” of the present moment. Now it is only matter of how I will delivery the sacred information of new currency system model/paradigm that make all nations accept ! It could be live streaming or semi-livestream or completely offline. It could be either through hand written or machine typing or mix. I have not yet decide. Maybe I will have more information on tomorrow, maybe not. You will see very soon. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...