Friday, February 23, 2024

It is always a headache to use technology machine to talk to speak online

It is always a headache to use technology machine to talk to speak online Frankly, it is not easy to use technology machine to talk to speak online. Even just sending an article of your own words, own ideas. I personally do not like to use machine anymore but prefer to do business in physical in-person but nobody have gut or power to interact with me. Even just a direct talk in cyber internet platform is already difficult task to most of you. The biggest question now is “if you do not willing to talk with me now, then even if reveal the new working currency system model, how can you contact me to receive the license/permission later ?” That is a very big conflict and question needed to be address !

The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...