Friday, February 23, 2024

All Beings Groups Entities From West To East Are Given A Chance To Choice For Their Fate

All Beings Groups Entities From West To East Are Given A Chance To Choice For Their Fate I am the most fair player on this civilization, that is the reason why now all of you from both the West to East was/are given a chance/choice for their fate, for their future of their nation, their race, their group ! But whether they accept my offer related to the new currency system paradigm/model or not, it is totally up to them. The deadline is February 28th 2024. I personally do not really know what to do next after that deadline. There are too much chaos and a terrible personal situation due to lack of support from the rest of this civilization. Why they are do not willing to talk, to support me? I do not have a clue, maybe because there are too many serpents and low level players out there who are deceiving/lying about everything just for personal gain of illusion power/title ! I really do hope can find at least 1 entity who have faith in me the real Savior Messiah Buddha. Thank You, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...