Friday, February 23, 2024

Emergency Situation So The First Deadline February 28th 2024 Is The Final Official

Emergency Situation So The First Deadline February 28th 2024 Is The Final Official I think 10 days are enough time for all beings, groups to make their choice and their decision of whether want to either “invest” or “co-operate” with me about the new currency system paradigm/model. I don’t think wait more than 10 days can change anything. Therefore the first deadline February 28th 2024 will be the final official one for all beings groups entities. I personally still not yet decide anything specific but the framework and core path way I have revealed with all of you not long ago. I prefer to work in a natural way with real human(s). But if that not occur then I will have to rethink everything again. Thank you, The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...