Wednesday, February 21, 2024

If You Want To Fasten The World Currency War Solution Release Then Please Support Me All You Can

If You Want To Fasten The World Currency War Solution Release Then Please Support Me All You Can If you want wars end and world peace then the best thing you can do is sending me the real Savior Messiah Buddha all the support while you can such as financial, connection communication. What I am lacking now is desire, motivation to release the divine world peace solution the new currency system paradigm model that never seen nor exist in the history of this civilization. Please understand that I willing to provide and offer all the options and offers but only when there are some real humans from this society accept, willing to listen to my voice. I prefer the option of direct talk with top beings, to groups for a real direct talk or business rather than any kind of random money donation. But if that could not occur then money donation is a way despite of the “ugly”. I need about $9000 USD to pay of my personal debt and about $5000 for traveling to a neutral nation. Frankly even if you guys give me all that money or even more than that, it is still about whether my solution is “work” or “not” but it is always better to have a new unique idea/vision than none. So I really hope you can sending me the financial support you can (in case for whatever reason you guys cannot talk or do business with me directly). Another option is “trade” with me the secret special human evolution guide. Because I do not want to receive free money but always want a fair trade so it would be great for me to share some secret human evolution guide in exchange for money. I accept both cryptocurrency or fast money transfer or bank wire transfer (you can use TransferWise service). Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...