Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I The Savior Is Looking For Partners To Do The New Digital Currency System Paradigm Project

I The Savior Is Looking For Partners To Do The New Digital Currency System Paradigm Project There is a chance for everything so I want to try everything, I want to put all the possible offer and options for the rest of this society. I the real Savior Messiah Buddha do have a new digital currency system paradigm that never seen before and 100% be accepted by most national government and the public people. I have put the offer of selling on the table. Now I want to put another offer of partnership for those who interested and want to make a new digital currency system that can become very popular and daily using. Due to the sensitive of the information, I cannot reveal everything and cannot give detail content out here. But one thing I can sure and guaranteed with you that my new digital currency system will co-exist with the current monetary currency system based on physical assets. Because my new currency system model based on trust, fairness, equal and do not require any natural resources or physical assets. And this new currency system will be 100% non-profit in term of money commercial. That is why I cannot make money by selling anything but probably will only receive donation money from others for my works and my contribution to the society. This is a very big large scale project which I cannot do it alone for it require certain technology, machine and basic resources like real company. That is why I am looking for partner right now. I can make many similar version of this new digital system model with slightly different features so there won’t be any limited in term of partnership quantity number. All groups, all entities are welcome in this limited offer. I do not have any specific deadline for this offer, but it must be in this lunar calendar (before either February 18th 2024 or March 8th 2024). So if any of you interested in to do this great humanity project then please contact with me as soon as possible. The detail and agreement will be discussed later via private communication. Feel free to send this special offer to all groups, entities. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...