Thursday, February 22, 2024

The Worst Choice Of World Solution Free Releasing Option Will Be Also Very Strict

The Worst Choice Of World Solution Free Releasing Option Will Be Also Very Strict I have put the option A and B on the table: the natural way of selling and co-operate business. It is natural because I will publicly and directly do the works. The last option the unnatural way is option C where I will release the world solution the new currency system paradigm for free. But since they are “free” so it is absolutely unnatural way which I do not like it at all. I could wait for some real human from the rest of this society contact me directly or sending out the information volunteer. But I need to wait for both option “A” and “B” offer time end. Because I 100% aware and can foresee that many top beings, entities/groups will probably want to use and “own” a currency in my new currency system paradigm once I release and share my idea/vision wisdom. And I want to avoid that ugly scenario by putting both option A and B on the table for all groups/entities to make their choice. I also have in mind how I will release plan C but still unable to decide how and when to release it due a huge mysterious barrier like I have said before. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...