Friday, February 23, 2024

I Want To Release The New Currency System Model In The Most Fair Way To All Entities

I Want To Release The New Currency System Model In The Most Fair Way To All Entities

Please understand what I am trying to do and archive is beyond most of your understanding about life. I was asking for money not for personal using but just to have the best fair possible location, situation where all nations, all races, all religions are equal. I just do not want any beings, entities can take advantage of it both in physical realm and spiritual realm. I do not think $15,000 USD/Euro is a big money at all. Of course I could “pause/postpone” the world solution releasing and try to make money via various ways but it will take a lot of time (several weeks at least). But I still do have some hope about the existing of some good entities left in this society/civilization. That is the reason I was willing to make few offers from direct selling to co-operating and a huge discount for my secret sacred human evolution guidance information. I will only release for free in current terrible when I decide to total give up about everything. Thank you, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...