Thursday, February 1, 2024

All My Big Society Life Changing Ideas, Projects Are On Sales Till February 5th 2024

All My Big Society Life Changing Ideas, Projects Are On Sales Till February 5th 2024

Hello everyone, I think this is the end for me in the cyber internet world. I do have any desire nor motivation left to craft, to write, to share, to publish any more new unique ideas, solutions, knowledge wisdom. Before making the final farewell statement and goodbye message next week, I want to put all of my works so far on sales: 1. The new official international fusion merged currency(s). 2. The new healthy checking testing through physical actions, exercise. 3. The strategy to create new billions jobs in natural way: the product labels requirement of “who is the product makers”. Also that new companies, cities towns that related to that strategy. 4. The new financial system based fully on trust, human decision. Not yet publish or release any information but I will only share that information to the buyer who have faith in me ! 5. The sacred forbidden human evolution information, guidance, tutorial. Not yet released and will never release to the public but only to the buyer. etc. I do have too many new unique works/products that I could not even remember so I cannot list everything but above the are major “normal” things which I strongly believe will easy to get accepted and implemented in the current society life. The sales are open for all entities except he entities who have attacked me last 6-7 years. One of my conditions using is that: do not allow to use/implement in Vietnam nation until all the evil stupid beings entities (some of them are in the corrupt Vietnamese government) who have attacked me and my family member last 6 years must gone, die, vanish forever. All kind of sales from one off selling to schedule payment to royalty, etc. are open. I also accept both physical in-person meeting to digital communication for all kind of sales. Frankly, my current emotion are absolutely terrible. I do not yet decide the future yet but most likely I will disconnect with all of you and go into deep trance and active my human super power ability. Remember the deadline is February 5th 2024. After the deadline, the only way for you to even just have a chance to obtain any of those special things is meet me in real physical in-person. Feel free to talk, contact with me as soon as possible. Thank you very much, The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...