Thursday, February 1, 2024

The World Military Did Not Do Their Duty Of Protect, Support Me The Messiah King !

The World Military Did Not Do Their Duty Of Protect, Support Me The Messiah King ! The I real Messiah King of this current timeline is very disappointed with what the world military did last 7 years (since 2017). They have only one job, one duty is protect, support me the real Messiah King so I can able to focus on the most important and difficult task which is crafting, creating new unique knowledge wisdom, solution, the guidance , the direction for the rest of the people in this civilization. But all of them have totally failed it. That is the reason now I feel very sad and disappointed despite the fact have found all the solutions and directions in all major conflict issues from financial system to human development strategy. Bunch of useless eaters and idiots ! Such a terrible world, not worth for me to save anyone anybody ! Best Regard, The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...