Friday, November 24, 2023

So I The Savior Have Shared The Core Ideas Solution To End World Problems Already

So I The Savior Have Shared The Core Ideas Solution To End World Problems Already


All the problems from the human development to lack of government funds to the global economy financial system , I the Savior have released the read-only solution already and it is going to work perfectly for it won’t require any big change or reset of any system.


Now it is only question of whether the world military have gut to make their move to finally “upgrade” the current system for not.

If any national government or any entities want me to give even more direction, more specific detail plan for your nation, then they must either contact me directly and/or send me a big amount of money.

Because there are more than 100 nations, it is very unfair more me to help any specific nation without even received any request from them.

The core strategy, core solution which I have shared is very clear and easy to implement.

There is nothing left I can offer to this stupid corrupt society with too many corruption at the top. That is the primary reason why it took me too several years to finally understand the whole picture with working solution.

I will gone and disappear soon.
If I do not receive any talk via digital platform, then all of you must contact me in real physical in-person in order to receive the using permission for all of my new unique ideas, vision, creation.

I pretty much do not have any regret or interested left in this stupid society civilization anymore.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...