Friday, November 24, 2023

All The Corrupt Leaders From All Groups Better Prepare To Die !

All The Corrupt Leaders From All Groups Better Prepare To Die !

There is no more talk, no more negotiation, that time is over !

Whoever did either attacked me or refused to send me financial support while they can must die, vanish !
Because if not because of them, the world would be peace already, there would not any kind of deadly meaningless wars around the globe.

That is a must conditions for any nations to receive the permission to use my new unique creation the border protection currency (whatever name).

It may takes all of you few days to read, to analyze, to understand my great vision but I know that won’t be long from now.

Because there is no other better solution given the current world wide situation and current system.

I won’t online longer and will disconnect, disappear soon.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...