Sunday, November 26, 2023

My New Super Fiat Currency Creation Is The Key For All Major Problems In This Society

My New Super Fiat Currency Creation Is The Key For All Major Problems In This Society

If you want a perfect cure/key solution for all major problems in this civilization, then that must be my creation the new super fiat currency.

It can solve all majors issue such as:
– Creating more local jobs for all nations at will.
– Reduce the gap between the rich vs the poor.
– Defeat the current corrupt economy financial system the beast.
– International trade become more fair, more transparency equal.
– Climate change, environment protection.
– Force people to be more creative, thus more new unique products services.
– Cure for the money addiction, the greed of many millions people without causing inflation.
– Make the society become more interesting.
The list are endless but probably all the current major world conflicts.

I do not know whether you guys can understand my whole vision of my new super fiat currency or not yet. But above list are the truth of my super fiat currency power potential.

Now it is only the question of when the world military and/or some top entity agree and implementing only.

There is no any better choice !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...