Sunday, November 26, 2023

The World Military Must Use My Strategy If They Want To Defeat The Beast, The Corruption

The World Military Must Use My Strategy If They Want To Defeat The Beast, The Corruption

There is no other strategy or better solution.
The game, the software have some bugs.
The stupid will say “fuk off, delete everything and rebuild from scratch”.
The smart will tell “just fix it with some quick and easy additional”.

My solution the new super fiat currency is the only way, only solution left that can help the world military defeat the money beast, the corruption, the deep state in slow motion but guaranteed one.

Is that safe to install, setup and implement my strategy ?
Super easy because it does not require any kind of weapon war or any kind of change in world economy financial system.

Now the only question left is whether the world military is corrupt or not ?! Do they have desire motivation to follow my strategy or not ?!

I do not know and I do not want to know either.
For to me this current society in this civilization is just one “map” out of endless “map” in the grand Universe.

If the world military want more help, more explanation, more advice from me then they must either send me big money or contact me as soon as possible because I will go offline next couple of days.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...