Friday, October 27, 2023

The Big Revenge, Counter Attack Will Start From November 2023

The Big Revenge, Counter Attack Will Start From November 2023

It is time for me to take everything serious.
From November 2023, I will enter “God instinct” mode.

All the beings, groups, entities who was either deceived/attacked/took advantage of me, my real relative family members or refused to support me (financially or connecting) while they can will going to be arrest and eliminated by the world military and divine forces !

Before I was still live like normal people but that will no longer the case from November 2023.

Prepare for the counter attack and big revenge from me.

I know the enemies are watching me.

Which directions, which decision I will make?

None of you can predict for even I do not even know myself !

It is will be much more interesting than just sitting, waiting the people to wake up, talk, connect with me.

All beings, clans, groups, entities will face their real ultimate judgement day !

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...