Friday, October 27, 2023

I The Savior Never Receive Enough Support That I Need From This Society

I The Savior Never Receive Enough Support That I Need From This Society

I the real Savior Messiah Buddha from ancient prophecies soon will disconnect and disappear from this society to let super Gods super Deities with hidden power, abilities freely do whatever it take to eliminate all corrupt beings, entities.

But I need to tell you that, over last 5 years or so while I try to understand, to help, to craft new unique strategy solution to help this entire society, I never receive enough support that I truly need and looking for.

In some recent nuclear movies, you can seen national government do everything to recruit scientist, especially to make them worry-free about their family members. So that they can freely focus on the objective of research, craft new products.

I have never ever receive that kind of support from the rest of you.
But mostly the disruption and attacked from many of you.

That is the primary reason why it took me too many times to finally found the perfect solution that can help this civilization.

But even now, when I want a fair trade and/or physical meeting, there is no any beings entities willing to arrange or want to make that trade with me.

That is telling you how corruption of this civilization become (worse than animal !)

Very soon, the real destruction will come from all category, especially at the top group because they are the real problem !

There is no reason for me to spend more time to wait, it is better to settle via forces, battle and war !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...