Wednesday, October 25, 2023

The West, Israel, USA Still Can Save Themselves In Peace But Time Is Running Out

The West, Israel, USA Still Can Save Themselves In Peace But Time Is Running Out

Do not believe in “prophecy” for they are “trap” of hope.

Some high profile public people said “Israel will gone, vanish” but the truth is not like that.

The correct sentence must be “Israel will gone, vanish if ignore the real Messiah for whatever reason”.

Not only Israel but the USA, Europe in general could vanish and collapse (especially the illusion national government).

If I have opportunity to show my full power, ability then the current global war will end in matter of days (less than a week) because they I have special divine solution that could be used from even before the COVID pandemic event and still able to use it for now => thus it must be super good.

But my time is running out due to terrible personal situation of my relative.
Therefore I can only wait and give you guys opportunity in a period window.

I do believe I did given the deadline of October 27th 2023 for the divine world peace solution and it will official gone in about less than 72 hours from now (all time zone).

Now I still not yet receive any support, donation that can change my decision of leave, disappear.

If the West, Israel, USA, Europe continue ignore me then they will probably in very big trouble that could lead to their total collapse, destruction.
Whether the super beings deities who gave out the “orders” are “friend of mine” or not is always be a mystery ?!
But one things for sure is many high level beings, gods, deities are following my foot step and waiting for my final decision before taking any big action !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...