Thursday, September 28, 2023

The Higher Value Of The Product Asset, The Harder To Find, To Obtain, To Sell

 The Higher Value Of The Product Asset, The Harder To Find, To Obtain, To Sell


When you either want to buy or sell any high value product, asset, I think that task will be extremely difficult for you because:
– First, you need to find the potential buyer or seller.
– Second, you need to convene them about your product, asset.
– Third, you and that buy/seller need go negotiate about the price/cost of that high value product, asset.

It is very difficult for you to know me online, how many people even know , believe in me as the potential real Savior Messiah Buddha in this mortal world?

Because my words, my actions are not normal that is why people called me “troll” or whatever words I do not care at all, just like the super rich do not care much about what the poor said about them.

But if you want to obtain any a real high value product asset, do not expect obtain it for free or low price on the internet, that is not going to occur !

Just like you sitting in your hour and dream about any angel, Gods come and give you endless gold, diamond without any action, that is not going to occur for sure !

You must take risk and take your action if you really want to obtain any high value product, asset.
And the high value product, asset here I want to talk about is knowledge, wisdom.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/09/2023/the-higher-value-of-the-product-asset-the-harder-to-find-to-obtain-to-sell/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...