Saturday, September 23, 2023

Save Yourself, Save Your Nation With Common Sense Action, Do Not Follow Others

Save Yourself, Save Your Nation With Common Sense Action, Do Not Follow Others

If you want to save yourself, your family, your nation then you must not follow others (secret societies, groups) for they are the corrupt one with nice slogan to deceive others.

Do you see the current world chaos right now?
If all the secret societies, groups, organizations are the “correct path” then there is no big conflicts lead to weapon war in this timeline 2020s.

Use your common sense please.
If you follow these groups then you and your nation are not going to survive but just “waiting dead” !

You better try new one, listening to new person with new vision, new information for at least it will giving you more chance to save yourself, save your nation !

I have self claimed as the real Savior Messiah Buddha for a very long time but sadly nobody really show real desire to talk, to communicate with me.
Not only that I do not have any opportunity to show off my talent in safe environment at all. Even just a private physical in-person talk is not possible for they are totally blocked by others corrupt beings entities !

Wake up, at least give me opportunity to help assist you and your nation when you still have a chance for once I shutdown all of my connection with you, you won’t able meet me and not even able to listen to my “crazy message” at all.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...