Saturday, September 23, 2023

All The Savior’s Communication Channels Are Now Open To Receive Request

All The Savior’s Communication Channels Are Now Open To Receive Request

If you want to save yourself, save your family, save your nation then the best oppportunity, best things you should do is talk to me directly !

All of my communication channels will be open until September 26th 2023 including email, mobile number (signal, viber app and also real direct way), matrix org, discord, telegram.
Physical in-person meeting also open if you want (but require some money for travel expense).

The chance for me to receive 1 million Kuwaiti Dinar from the public are extremely low !

This is the end game, end times and I do not have reason to continue online after fully conquer this game of life in this mortal world (both myself and this entire society civilization).

I am looking for real talk, real contact, real communication from the rest of you in this civilization.

This is your final chance to see me online (given current pace and my current situation).
I do not see any reason for me to continue online anymore.

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kingds

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...