Wednesday, August 23, 2023

My Cure Solution Book To End Current Global Wars Are Above The Bible, Quran

My Cure Solution Book To End Current Global Wars Are Above The Bible, Quran
Original Source:
https://ascensionjoy.com/08/2023/my-cure-solution-book-to-end-current-global-wars-are-above-the-bible-quran/
https://ascensionjoy.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=247

If you want to know the truth of the current global war such as the pandemic, weapon war in the Ukraine, Russia, Myanmar, Niger, etc. then I can tell you that is involved with many high level beings above all the public leaders in government and above all the secret societies as well !


I am holding the cure solution book/document to end the current global war that is super important and it is above the level of the Bible, Quran.

Above level of Bible, Quran, for real?
If you have access, connection with the very top entities, you can ask them to verify that statement (but only very few above mortal humans can truly understand what I am talking about).

It is the real 7th seal !
It will affect people in all locations on Earth in positive way.
It will open a new chapter, new era for this civilization.

I am not trying to promote anything but I just telling you the truth !

If you cannot find any book/document above the level of Bible, Quran then you just cannot end the current global conflict !

For that reason, I am not going to change my decision, my condition to release that important sacred book, document.

It must be released in a neutral nation which I want and also in the way I would like to.
The time and opportunity has gone, so there is absolutely no way for me to write, to share it from my current living place.

But since I do not have any money to travel and also want to “challenge” the rest of this civlization, so I am looking for “donation” or “sponsor” to help me solve the travel financial issue.

If you ask the real “price” of my sacred book document then it must trillions but I am not asking for any “price” money for that document, but I just requesting some money to cover my travel and new equipment expense.

The amount is from 10,000 USD/Euro to 20,000 USD/Euro (Ten thousands to twenty thousands dollar/euros).

If you want to truly end the current world war conflict and want to enter new era on Earth then you should really support me.

Even the option to meet with any official government or any big clan, organization, royal families is also open. But I do not think it is important since the amount of money which I am asking is not big at all and the objective goal is the new solution, new information that “clever enough” to satisfy all entities.

You can send me support, make donation to me via either cryptocurrency or bank transfer (including fast money transfer).

For Cryptocurrency:

Bitcoin BTC:

bc1qn3hqhwsnr69q9mxxakrspfdyyyww3vvdxs7m5c .

Bc1qxhnn6zh8jdq4cs5nuzxh6ut45mqhqfmn5xewva .

Bc1qk82evkqe52nvfs2jmv359x9fw3s5dajps6fyl5 .

Bc1qe03pz6l0supm44hls05sjt0eupq2n6fx9cwvw2 .

Ethereum ETH:

0x98D9eB47F22c506B132386E89cb4C8e459020740 .

0x726b5cc49E66B4F8E9f74e1C9d6Bdfe4CCc884D6 .

0xC3E60A3dE82055836EAE25DfA26Fd516eeb0E70D .

0x6A88a1414Dd45B4c7D81647B7723eAce05c7C928 .

Litecoin LTC:

ltc1q7y3weduw6rnp2gfef40ke3mlmk3dyjssm40l4j .

ltc1qy8uj6h4n368ump299eveazwlshfk5l72d64qqy .

ltc1qlsp0shktxf8spykp9c9m3uaf9jgd96k5uqa99f .

ltc1qcnme3gc4grjh6r2a0j4h0y4w2ujr2qsldn8smv .

BitcoinCash BCH:

bitcoincash:qp2fxumzkdmhpxcdceyj90mqlzddz82dfszl5wepmm .

bitcoincash:qqjdzs07w44jggcdxdd9ttm6spzqfkf8d5pky3m7dd .

bitcoincash:qqxv9frcl6vrsp4vpd5wuxvae0fz0geq5uy23ef5zm .

bitcoincash:qr72mycr504m50as0082e7s4luhpwl3c2s0z9q4q45 .

eCash XEC:

ecash:qzhcky7y0ty0cvv87f9kq22ewh39xvnxnu0qjfpzru .

ecash:qrmwga2g0d465zs53952wtav6pzktj95jcr96lsvxe .

ecash:qr2qm4ww5cnk5tj6arnfra7mtjmsfarnnsfq0p7xaq .

ecash:qpukxn0mrdengkrhfjxedqgapa9vzvgzusr3ezsdqq .

For Bank Transfer: contact me directly to receiving bank account information or personal information for fast money transfer.


You can find my personal communication contact info very easy too since I have shared it already.

I will wait for the next 5-7 days. So the ultimate deadline to save this civilization is August 28th 2023 to August 30th 2023.
This is the last opportunity for all the elites, leaders, controllers and this civilization.

I am not threatening any entities but my super power friends are all waiting my decision to act, whether they can cause more war, chaos, disaster or not it is not my business. Because I am the God of Intelligence, not the God of Super Abilities Power (I can active those ability easily too but then I won’t able allowed to help this mortal human affair anymore since I won’t able find desire motivation).

I would not need to ask above donation if not because of some corrupt entities who was attacking me last 3 years or so. I just do not want any entities can take advantage of my works. I want it be live stream writting, releasing !

Because there is no contest, competition => Thus I cannot display full of my ability, power yet !
My hint is that my sacred book document information will based on some of my information I have shared before (but not yet package into a complete book/document to help others to truly understand the correct strategy, vision).
So it will include many things from economic, trade war to human evolution. But it mostly designed for top human management department but not for the useless eaters public people.

Send me any support if you can.

I am not fear of facing, meeting any beings, entities face to face in-person.

Question, ask, talk to me if you desire to end the current stupid world ugly conflict.

Send, forward this article, video, information to all nations, all government, all groups to increase the chance of ending world conflict !

Best Regard,
The Living Buddha Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...