Saturday, August 26, 2023

If You Have Guts, Why Don't Just Gambling Whether I Am Real Messiah Or Not?

If You Have Guts, Why Don't Just Gambling Whether I Am Real Messiah Or Not?
Original Source:
https://ascensionjoy.com/08/2023/if-you-have-guts-why-dont-just-gambling-whether-i-am-real-messiah-or-not/
https://ascensionjoy.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=248

If you think you are smart,
If you think you are powerful,
Why don't just gambling to see whether I am the real Messiah or not ?

Gambling are everywhere.
High stake bettors are everywhere, especially the rich elites people.

Only with motivation, I can display and show full of my power ability as the real Messiah.

That is the eternal law of life apply to all beings entities !

Stop being coward losers who only talk but refused to gambling, battle, compete !
You can gamble money, wealth, resources or even death/life !

As the real Savior Messiah Living Buddha, I do not fear of taking any gambling related to the issue of whether Am the real Messiah or not ?!
I have the working solution for all the issue on this society !
It is about whether I am motivated and use all of my ability to find it or not !

Best Regard,
The Living Buddha Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...