Monday, April 22, 2024

List Blacklisted & Whitelisted Nations That Allow Using My New Stone Currency Model

List Blacklisted & Whitelisted Nations That Allow Using My New Stone Currency Model


As I have said before, there will be also license for nation using of my new stone currency model/paradigm.

And frankly, I do not want to do that but some nations are too corrupt and did not just only really slow me down the process but also attack me both directly and indirectly.

By default, all nations are required a special license if they want to use my stone currency for international transaction cross border like the USD, Euro, etc. at the moment. That is a long term future, but I still want to tell publicly from now. And I will manually handle this process by myself.

For just testing, demo using for my new stone currency model/version:
The blacklisted nations: Vietnam, China, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, North Korea.

The whitelisted nations: the remaining.

The identity of 2 entities and their group that was and are attacking me in Vietnam which I have revealed in 8kun platform few to several months ago already, you can contact those administrators to have that.

The blacklisted nations will be removed only after I personally clear all those beings/entities.

Even now after revealing the new global solution already, I still do not feel well and do not really want to do anything anymore for this civilization, I personally feel extremely sad and disappointed.

I hope the top referee and neutral entities shared this article to all those blacklisted nations to let them know the reasons from the King of Kings.

Thank You,
Vision Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...