Saturday, April 13, 2024

I Hope The Top Neutral Referee Group Can Send My New Currency Model Idea To All Interested Parties

I Hope The Top Neutral Referee Group Can Send My New Currency Model Idea To All Interested Parties

Hello all,

I have just got back from Singapore few hours ago.

The job is done.

Now it is the waiting time.


I hope the top neutral entities or the referee group can send my new unique currency model idea to all the interested beings/entities/parties as soon as possible.


I am not going to release to the public yet for it won’t going to change anything for you need real product to test to check to see the real life result.


Best Regard,

The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...