Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I Hope All World Military Send The Best Beings To Remove The Crazy Corruption In Vietnam Immediately

I Hope All World Military Send The Best Beings To Remove The Crazy Corruption In Vietnam Immediately


If you ask me, why is took me so long in order to find and reveal the new international currency model/paradigm to end all the current world conflict, then my answer is because of the crazy corruption in Vietnam regime.


Many of them did blackmail and kidnaps my family members and constantly trying to attack me both directly & indirectly.

Even now, I am not feel well, not comfortable to do anything at this moment at my current living place.


Although I have revealed the core idea/vision of new currency model which I believe is going to end the current world conflict but I still not going to touch or do anything further while I am still in this corrupt Vietnam nation.


Frankly, if not because of those corrupt beings in Vietnam, I would have able to find and reveal the world solution in the year of 2020-2021 already.


I want revenge !


Not only in Vietnam but all beings/entities who in the secret societies/group that attacking me, slowing me down must gone, eliminated !

That is the MUST condition for any nation to able to fully use my new currency system model/paradigm.

You need to understand that only the national government receive my using license will able to create endless fiat money paper.


But for now, I do hope and calling all the best beings from this current world military send the best beings to Vietnam to eliminate all the corrupt evil forces that was & are attacking me.

It is easy for me to do it my myself but in exchange, I won’t able to continue help any of you anymore !


I will only choose that option if my non of you listen and took action.


Regard,

The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...