Thursday, March 7, 2024

I The Messiah Will Only Release The New Currency System Model For Free In Singapore Malaysia

I The Messiah Will Only Release The New Currency System Model For Free In Singapore Malaysia I prefer the “paid” option of direct contact with humans rather than the “free” option of solo talking. But if for some reason, there are not any beings/entities could not contact/do business with me directly then I have to do the “free” option of the world solution the new currency system paradigm/model releasing. After considering carefully, I have decide the most fair location will be Singapore Malaysia. But now I do not have enough funds for that trip so I cannot give you guys any specific date (even just week/month information I could not have). You can sending me financial support if you want increase the chance/opportunity of world peace or just want to gain some hidden spiritual power or just for fun entertaining. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...