Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Top Elites, Controllers Willing To Spend Many Billions For War Chaos But Not Thousands For Solution

 Top Elites, Controllers Willing To Spend Many Billions For War Chaos But Not Thousands For Solution

They the top elites, secret controllers are digging their own grave because they are willing to spend many billions if not trillions for war, chaos, conflict around the world but not thousands for new potential working solution that all nations all group can agree on, thus will begin new era.

Despite the fact that I was trying to talk, to contact, to request them but they all refused.

What should I do now?

Leave and let the destruction and the angry Gods Deities appear.

Mostly likely for I do not see, do not have any desire or motivation left to do anything.

Without my new vision, new concept, new wisdom of a new financial currency system that never seen/revealed before, all the current wars will continue forever until the total destruction of this civilization !

Just go and ask all the people who have knowledge about the current world situation, they will give you the answer similar to mine.

Life is always a 2 way street !

I won’t back down for not worth for me to sacrifice myself just to help all of the stupid corrupt human in this civilization !

It is better to leave than continue trying to help the stupid idiots ignorance who have moral below animals !

Leave it or take it, it is up to you.

Best Regard,

The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...