Monday, February 5, 2024

No Direct Talk Or Money Donation Mean This Society Is Not Ready For A New Real Fiat Currency

No Direct Talk Or Money Donation Mean This Society Is Not Ready For A New Real Fiat Currency I open for direct talk but nobody, no any entities have gut or willing to have a conversation with me. I also open to receive money donation, financial support but have not received any at all. So what is the point of continue help this society, especially the global currency war conflict issue? I do not see any reason, any desire to do it at all. If you team, your nation collapse or vanish, that is your issue and your own mistakes. All I can do is offering my help, my solution, my idea, my vision via fair trade ! I will gone and disappear soon within next few days. I will do things that interested me and ignore the rest of this society like many other higher level beings Gods Deities. All of you still have a very small time left to save yourself, to receive my help, my support. Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...