Thursday, February 29, 2024

My New Project Will Be A Premium Forum Focus On World Solution About All Issues

My New Project Will Be A Premium Forum Focus On World Solution About All Issues I have decide the next new project will be a new premium forum focus on world solutions for all big issues and questions such as: - Currency War. - Climate Change, Environment Protection. - Money Addiction. - Jobs, Businesses. - Longevity. - Human development evolution. Etc. But only certain “verified, high quality” users with invitation/certain requirement are allow to post on that new premium forum. The rest can only read or contact the poster, idea creator(s). The timing is not yet decide since I want to do and finish everything all at once, but it should be in March 2024. That is the best way to protect the “users”, “content/idea creators”. Now I have not yet purchase any new domain hosting or laptop because I only have limited money, only enough for me to decide 1 out of 2 option between travel to neutral nations with my little money (receive few days ago) or buy the lowest specs laptop. Very tough choice since lack of financial support from the rest of you for various reasons. I will reveal more information about this new project when I decide soon. Thank you, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...