Thursday, February 29, 2024

I want to finish everything in March 2024 so really hope receive all the support from you

I want to finish everything in March 2024 so really hope receive all the support from you I want to finish everything in March 2024. The new digital currency system paradigm/model full information will be shared and released within the next 30 days or so. The specific time and date and the location, I have not yet decide, but will be very soon. I do hope receive all the support I need from the rest of you as soon as possible so I can have full picture and all the options to choose, to decide. Thank you, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...