Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Wars Would End Instantly If Top Entities Send All The Support I Need But They Rejected

Wars Would End Instantly If Top Entities Send All The Support I Need But They Rejected 

All the wars would have been ended from at least 2 years ago.

But sadly all the top beings, top entities in this civilization rejected me, did not sending me the support I was looking for.

That is the reason why the wars in Russia Ukraine, Gaza Israel Palestine appeared, not yet finished and soon will be the Korea peninsular !

Very disappointed with the level mindset, actions of the mortal human group.

When the wars end, nobody who rejected, denied, attacked me can even allowed to live anymore !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...