Monday, December 25, 2023

The Messiah Official Farewell Statement Will Be Made Within The Next 24 Hours

The Messiah Official Farewell Statement Will Be Made Within The Next 24 Hours

If there is nothing change (no money receive or direct contact talk), then I the real Savior Messiah Buddha will make my final farewell statement within the next 24 hours or so.

The level of corruption and ignorance of the people in this civilization are off the charts. Thus, the only way to fix is allow Gods Deities using forces to do whatever it take to remove all the animal in human form, useless eaters especially the top entities, top government of major big nations.

I have called for talk, called for help but did not receive anything, they do not even have gut to meet me in 1 on 1 physical in-person.
I even offered special wisdom books/courses but nobody took.

I have revealed many great solutions strategies, ideas for this civilization as well too and most of them you just cannot find on anywhere else for they are brand new vision.

It is easy to find things is already exist but it is extremely difficult to have something new unique that not seen known.

After my departure, there will be a massive catastrophe and big events that will shake this whole world for sure, prepare for that battle and for your own safety. No nation is safe, no any beings entities are safe (including all the royal families, secret societies, etc.), all will must face the final ultimate judgement for their old actions against me !

There is no desire, motivation left on me anymore.

It is better for me to leave rather than wasting my time on the cyber internet without any significant result.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha 

The Lord Of Lords 
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...