Monday, December 25, 2023

Only Me The Real Savior Messiah Can Save The Mortal Human Group From Crazy Coding Orders From Above

Only Me The Real Savior Messiah Can Save The Mortal Human Group From Crazy Coding Orders From Above 

Only me the real Savior Messiah Buddha can give the correct answer, solutions for the crazy coding questions, tasks, orders from high level beings entities.

I repeat that statement in this message for you to know.

Why?
Because I am still can be counted as “mortal human” since I was born in this era (last 100 years) and not yet active super power super ability, thus still have some kind of “motivation” to help, to assist all of mortal human group.

But so far so bad.
All the top entities from the mortal human group are too stupid, too selfish, too ignorance.
Instead of giving me full the support, full the assistance or just talk, face me directly in-person, they denied everything for they are only waiting for free support, free information to lie, to deceive others.

You need to remember, all the solutions are working, it is just the matter of who can accept and who not.

To all of the deniers from the top entities of mortal human group, all of you are going to hell and be eliminated by high level beings entities for sure with the current pace. I have decided to give up.

If the military complex do not arrest, do not take actions against the evil of the top civilian group, then they will have to bring their gun into the battlefield to do the “survival challenge” against another military group from other nations. Not threat but just a pure fact based on the current worldwide situation.

Want to verify whether real gold or not, what is the best way?
You must use FIRE.

Just like that, if you want to verify whether I am the real Savior Messiah Buddha or not?
You must be serious and put touch direct question/challenge for me.
But nobody know that simple rule.

The time is running out.
Some of my very last article before final departure.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha 

The Lord Of Lords 
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...