Thursday, December 28, 2023

The Best Way To Insert New Fiat Money Is Using My New Health Testing System Through Physical Actions

The Best Way To Insert New Fiat Money Is Using My New Health Testing System Through Physical Actions It is not about fiat money or wealth. It is about whether inserting new money can solve any society problem or not ! It is absolutely pointless to give useless eaters leaders money to spend. The root society problem is because too many people cannot handle the complicated system of machine technology. If I am the decider to decide what nation and who is going to receive new fiat money then I probably going to use my new special health testing system through physical actions in nature Earth environment to separate between the useless eaters vs the smart humans. The reason is because nobody can cheat for it will be a very long term battle/challenge could last at least few days to few weeks. Thus only real person who practice, train hard and smart able to pass any kind of challenge ! Because the challenge will be crazy and only strong, smart and health beings can overcome the requirement in hash condition. I think most Gods Deities will agree with my vision, my solution. Now it is just the matter of whether the military, the elders do or not ! If they won’t do, then they will gone and vanish like dust ! Not a threatening for I won’t do harm directly to any of you because that is the fact of life and my prediction based on the world situation overall. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha The Lord Of Lords The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...