Tuesday, December 26, 2023

I The Savior Messiah Do Know The Natural Cure For All Diseases, Drug Addiction

I The Savior Messiah Do Know The Natural Cure For All Diseases, Drug Addiction 

I the Messiah do know all the natural cure for all diseases, drug addiction, very easy but talk here are meaningless and do not receive anything in return, so I won’t reveal anything.

Imagine how great of the society if there is a natural cure for the drug addictions would be released/shared (even just in private commercial channel) ?!

Just some information before final farewell.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...