Thursday, November 30, 2023

The United States USA Must Use My Solution In Order To Prevent Their Total Collapse

The United States USA Must Use My Solution In Order To Prevent Their Total Collapse

To all the top US military and real patriots who have heart but do not have intelligence. The USA United States only have 2 choices on the table: 1. Collapse, break up like the old Soviet Union. 2. Using my solution, strategy. All other methods won’t be working including replacing with the QFS or whatever new system. Why? Because the referee group just won’t accept your option nor as all the rest of the world. The debtor must pay the creditor, very simple because this is not the jungle society. And the only way for them to do it is creating new products services or in another words is making fair contributing to the society. My solution of creating new unique digital currencies have been shared, not 1 but 2 different never seen before digital currencies as well. It will 100% working or at least very worth to give it a try since they are very unique and never seen before, many times better than cryptocurrency or the rubbish NFTs. Not only that those 2 new digital currencies will bring many trillions for sure. But I do not understand why no any top US leaders or US military contact me to obtain the permission/license to use that ideas yet. Maybe because they are too corrupt ! Do not except to stealing my ideas or my solution because I have registered it with the top referee group already. I the Savior will wait for more next couple of days online to give the USA their final chance. Once I decide “enough is enough” which mean the USA must break up like the Soviet Union for they could not find a leader with human moral so not worth to exist ! The option of declare bankrupt or just change the title won’t worked and won’t be accepted by the rest of the world. They are not just a big talk or threatening for I have revealed very detail about the solution/strategy already. Only couple of days left. Best Regard, The Savior The Lord Of Lords The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...