Saturday, November 25, 2023

The Special Book Course: The Ultimate Secret Of Immortality, How To Become Immortal Beings

The Special Book Course: The Ultimate Secret Of Immortality, How To Become Immortal Beings

Hey all,
I am the Savior Messiah Buddha, I am a self claimed immortal beings.
Whether you believe or not, does not matter.

I am here to offer all of you a chance a obtain my limited timed special book courses: The Ultimate Secret Of Immortality, How To Become Immortal Beings.

The name the title already tell the content.

I am going to reveal, to teach you everything about immortal, from the definition to objective to method, strategy, etc.

In all kind of sport, games, in order to win you must understand the rule of game, the objective of game, the winning condition then the practice, training, strategy, method, etc.

Becoming immortality is pretty much similar to that.
Not easy because there is no any book have ever tell, share about that information to all of you (at least there is none in the public, while on the private I do not know if any but that does not matter much).

This is either book and/or course, depend on your choice.
Book will be one time off, while course will be certain time period.

I do not know any of you interested or not.
I do not know how much price I should charged you either.

So the price I will let you decide but probably won’t be cheap for sure.

The requirement is honest person/beings (accept even animals), do not allow to buy/sell/share/trade/reveal any information under all circumstances.

I open this offer for both personal and group/organizations.

If any of you interested in then send me message privately with the content of your personal information and/or your group, the price (money, gold) you want to pay, the book or courses.

Then I will decide whether or not to accept sell/provide this special book/course to you or not later.


This offer will be only open for limited time.
I will call end when I want to end this offer.
But the minimum period for the next 48-72 hours.

My personal communication contact can be found on my personal website blog.

Feel free to contact, to talk, to negotiation with me as soon as possible.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...