Sunday, October 29, 2023

Whoever Disrupt Me The Savior Legend In The Process Of Save The World Since 2017 Must Be Eliminated

Whoever Disrupt Me The Savior Legend In The Process Of Save The World Since 2017 Must Be Eliminated

So I have decided no longer have any mercy, that time is over !

From now I am going to “switch” back to my original version of “free” but with REVENGE !

For those who did not, my first nickname in this Global Currency Reset World Economic Evolution adventure is BeautyEarthComing (back in 2016-2017).

I did receive many attacked and disruption back then but with very little support in return. And that did significant slow down the process of me save the world especially the world economy system.

It should be done and finished 2018-2019 but not in late 2023 !

In some forum like dinardaily, the admin/mod even deleted my post/article then make fun of me, make video tell the users that I delete my post myself, which is a ridiculous lie.

In the dinarchronicles blogspot website, the admin only share/post some of my article he/she/it like with their own propaganda but refused to share some of my other posts that “unfit” with their ideology, probably go against their public slogan.

In some website forum, mods admins deleted my post even in correct category and preventing me connect, to know, to understand with the rest of the people in this world to able to craft the best possible solution for the society.

Some people in technology department/group even took advantage, lied, deceived me.

I am going to tell them that none of them going to survive !

Because I am going to release the divine world peace solution book document that was supposed to be appeared since 2018-2019 !

The real world military, royal military, ancient clans, elders better listen to me and investigate, send all those corrupt beings who did slow down me into blacklisted and eliminated them as soon as possible for I will make that official command after revealing the Divine World Peace Solution Book Document.

This is time for no mercy, all of my patience is GONE !

Best Regard,
The Savior Legend
Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha Whatever Name
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...