Tuesday, October 31, 2023

My Patience, My Mercy Will Completely Gone After The Next 36 Hours

My Patience, My Mercy Will Completely Gone After The Next 36 Hours

The warnings is given by me the real Savior Legend to all of corrupt low level beings entities.

After the next 36 hours (the end of October 2023), then all of you won’t have any chance left to save yourself.

All are set and ready.

Want to gambling your life with me then fine !

Will know the result very soon (probably before November 15th 2023) !

For it would be miracle if I do not release the divine world solution before that date !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...