Tuesday, October 31, 2023

I The Savior Legend Will Release The Divine World Solution In A Special Way

I The Savior Legend Will Release The Divine World Solution In A Special Way

There will be multi layer and stages of my release.
I do not want to reveal everything right now.

But it will be “CONTENT IS KING”.
There won’t be any mass spam to all websites, forums unless the top are too stupid.

It will be from private to public, from top secret to fully open, from the most “intelligence, powerful” entities to the most weak, poor ones.

Even the book name of that divine world solution I won’t reveal until I finished everything.

Now I only wait to see whether or not receiving any kind of support from the rest of this society to decide the final date, location and hidden energy including within that divine world solution releasing publishing or not.

It would be miracle if I did not finish everything by November 14th 2023 !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...