Friday, May 12, 2023

All The Books, Courses Will Unavailable In May 2023 & Never Appear Again

All The Books, Courses Will Unavailable In May 2023 & Never Appear Again
Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/05/2023/all-the-books-courses-will-unavailable-in-may-2023-never-appear-again/

The life is tough, the world is always brutal.

Some days in this month of May 2023, I will unpublished all my books, courses in this website/channel and also other platforms (middle man marketplace).
The specific dates it not yet known but will in this month May 2023 (less than 20 days from now).

There is no reason for me to continue even making money anymore.
Thus all the great books, courses will be off and unavailable to all of you very soon.

I am telling and make this public announcement so you guys gals can obtain all the books, courses if you still have desire before it is too late.

Best Regard,
The Savior Ascension Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...