Tuesday, May 14, 2024

I The Real Savior Have Revealed All The Best Possible Solutions To Help This Society Civilization

I The Real Savior Have Revealed All The Best Possible Solutions To Help This Society Civilization So despite of against my will power and in uncomfortable situation, I the real Savior Messiah Buddha still revealed the best possible solutions to help this society civilization for 2 most important subjects: the financial system and the human development evolution. I think that is more than enough to “prove” and “verify” my real identification as the real Messiah Buddha of this timeline in this civilization. I just do not think you can have/find any better strategy/solution to end current world conflicts than mine. But how many people will believe in my new vision and give it a real test in this society/civilization, I do not know. The only thing I know is that without using that new unique solutions, this civilization is going to hell and will have nuclear war 2000% for sure for my strategy is based on a very high level that above mortal human level. Now all I need and can do is waiting for my vision/solution/strategy appear on the real life. If any of you want to obtain license/permission to use my unique solution/strategy then please contact me as soon as possible when I still online and have desire motivation to franchise those information. I do not know when I will go offline and disconnect with you but it will be very soon because my hidden duty, my job is done ! Thank You Very Much, The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha Whatever Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...