Sunday, April 7, 2024

Final Decision: Either Releasing World Solution In Singapore Or Nothing

Final Decision: Either Releasing World Solution In Singapore Or Nothing Now even if world military and top government contact me, I won’t change my final decision: releasing the world solution in Singapore or nothing (not gonna release any thing in other location). The date and time will be in this month of April 2024 (99%). For public releasing: most likely, it will be “double” products at a same day so the public will have to make a choice rather than blind following one single currency. There is high chance all “approved” currency must release on a same day so could be 5 new currency at once. If I have to do a sample products then there will be only 2 products. But that is some potential scenarios, I still not yet have the final choice. It will be very soon. Best Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...