Sunday, April 7, 2024

All The Offers Is Off The Table From The Next Lunar Moon Of April 8th 2024

All The Offers Is Off The Table From The Next Lunar Moon Of April 8th 2024 All of my offers in all areas from human development evolution to “blind” new international currency model/paradigm or any kind of project are off the table from the next lunar moon of April 8th 2024 (about over 30 hours from this writing). The reason is I need to focus and concentrate 100% to decide what I should going to do next with my vision for a completely new international currency model/paradigm system that never seen before in this civilization last 10,000 years. If you have not yet contact or have any pre-agreement with me about any offer then I won’t accept any kind of new agreement or offer(s) after above deadline. It is all or nothing moment, I do not have much desire/motivation anymore so I will have my final decision before leaving/disconnecting completely. Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024

Urgent Red Alert Message: All Calling, Full Protection In Malaysia From 05/05/2024 Decision has been made. I will travel to Malaysia very ...