Tuesday, March 26, 2024

What Option Should I The Messiah King Choose Now To Save The World ?

What Option Should I The Messiah King Choose Now To Save The World ? It is not easy but quite difficult to choose “how to finish” everything. What option should I the Savior should choose now about the final world solution of new international currency system model ? - Option 1: continue wait till a real human/entity who want to obtain a license/permission of my new currency model vision contact me directly. - Option 2: make a “blind” bet of releasing without any request from the rest of this civilization. - Option 3: disconnect and stay away of the current chaos affair and wait for the “better” moment (where I have real desire/motivation to release). I still do not know why no any real official government or the military contact me to request my “potential” working solution that will bring world peace (at least for the present timeline) but they still prefer go war and cause chaos world wide. I do not like option 3 unless completely lost desire and motivation. So most likely it will be either option 1 or option 2. I do prefer option 1 for it will be more natural way of life. Even if I choose option 2 then who will able to “implementing” that big vision ?! But I will only do that option 2 in a very strict conditions and will have to think very carefully since they are totally go against “law of karma” and mostly I won’t able/have other motivation to focus on human evolution teaching later after that point. Regard, The Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...