Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Please Understand All I Need Now Is Some Basic Necessary Tools, Conditions To Release World Solution

Please Understand All I Need Now Is Some Basic Necessary Tools, Conditions To Release World Solution I am the most fair player in this game of life. I do confident in my knowledge, wisdom and solution. I have spent enough times to research and crafting many crazy solutions/strategies for almost all areas in life. Now my final conclusion is the only thing can stop war and make world peace now is a new currency system model/paradigm ! But I want to get it done in correct manner whether “free” or “non-free” option. I am not seeking for big money to buy car or house or any luxury items. All I am looking and seeking now is some financial support that help me to buy basic necessary tools, conditions so that I can feel comfortable to release the world solution the new financial system paradigm/model. Because after the releasing, I will become very rich because of my works, of my new unique information (if people recognize and accept my solution). Therefore, I do have any reason to seeking for big money just for “saving” account, not the way to do. But for now, I really need some help from the rest of you. Frankly I could seeking that money from people around me but that is now the correct way to do. I need to rest of this civilization to ready, to support, to connect with me in this important moment because they are the one who was and are looking for the solution. Please understand the situation and sending me all the financial support you can. Thank You, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...