Saturday, March 16, 2024

If I The Messiah King Was Forced To Release World Solution In Current Situation Then Prepare For The Destruction At The Top

If I The Messiah King Was Forced To Release World Solution In Current Situation Then Prepare For The Destruction At The Top No matter what happen, I will release the world solution within the next 15 days or so. Now it is only the question of how I will going to do it and what will be my mood. With the current state and personal situation, then I can say this: all of you better prepare for the real destruction from the top entities, that is because I am unhappy to do that things in that condition(s), an unnatural way. Therefore, some high level entities must gone in exchange for that process. And the current world and I do not have much time left to wait. I was given enough time, offer and opportunity for all of you especially the top beings/entities already. I want to finish everything. That is law of karma and what will happen. I release this message to give you final warning before I took actions. Of course, there is a tiny chance (less than 1%) my solution will be wrong. But I remind you this: I never given warning and hold any new knowledge wisdom for this long (usually share within 1 week) but this time is very different because I fully smell and confident in this final world solution vision which I am holding. Frankly, I would even gambling “correct or die” world solution if any beings entities have guts to take that bet ! The Messiah King

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...