Wednesday, February 28, 2024

So Plan C Of World Solution Free Information Releasing Is The Only Option Left

So Plan C Of World Solution Free Information Releasing Is The Only Option Left The deadline has passed but nobody no any entities choose offer/plan A or B. I did not receive any request from any entities. Therefore, the plan C for the world solution the new financial system paradigm model (read-only information) releasing is the one I am going to use. Or something like commercial e-book option is also on the table. But for both those plan, the location will be either Singapore Malaysia or Vietnam China like I have revealed before. I want the fairness, equal so Singapore Malaysia is my priority choice. But I do not have enough time (to make money) or enough funds to travel to that location at the moment. I want to avoid all the potential bad outcome in the future. I have decide that I will move to Germany latter this year no matter whether my solution is “work” or not. But I want to get everything done in correct manner so I won’t regret anything later. I will take my time to decide soon. Regard, The Savior Messiah Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now

The Project Ascension Joy Is Permanently Close From Now I think the mission is done. I do not see any reason to continue this project “As...